Publications and Reports
Mailed to every Bexley household, the quarterly Checkpoints to the Community features school news, achievements and events. Recent editions are available as downloads:
Volume III.2016 - 2017 BMS Transitions; Guest Author Jacqueline Woodson; Superintendent SearchVolume II.2016 - 2017 Creativity Week; Superintendent to Depart in 2017; RtI TrainingVolume I.2016 - 2017 Back-to-School; 43209/Bexley Town Hall on Substance Abuse; PI Fund
Volume V.2015 - 2016 Graduation 2016 and AP; Treasurer on Permanent Improvement (PI) fundVolume III.2015- 2016 Support for learners; "What Sixth Grade Would Look Like at BMS"Volume II.2015 - 2016 National Merit Semifinalists and "Late Start Activities"Volume I.2015 - 2016 "Assets Model" and Back to School information and photosVolume V.2014 - 2015 "Transitions 2015," "Learning>Awareness>Action at Cassingham,"
Featured PublicationsBexley's programs are often featured in various educational publications, which can be downloaded here:
- Aptitude, a showcase for Central Ohio Education - Winter 2013
- "New Standards Lead to new Report Card in Bexley" (Page 25)
- Aptitude, a publication of Education Services Center - Fall 2012
- "Bexley Prepared, Facing Fewer Hurdles to State Reading Directive" (Page 35)
- OSBA Journal - April 2012
- "Helping Students Get Ready for College" article scan
- Aptitude, a publication of Education Services Center - Winter 2012
- "Using Data to Improve Instruction in Bexley" (Page 26)
The Bexley City School District publishes an Annual Report to the Community at the end of each fiscal year:
Bexley City Schools publishes an annual arts event calendar with art, music, literary and theatre events.
The most recent school report card information (2015 - 2016) can be found on the Ohio Department of Education web site. Individual school report cards can be found here: