Clubs and Organizations
- Art Club - Adviser: Ms. Groot and activities include open studio time, art / art history help and community projects. Meeting times are Monday-Wednesday during lunch in room 7111. Dues: $1 per semester and all students are welcome to join.
- Bexleo - Student yearbook advisor: Mr. Nolan & Mrs. Motasem
- Bexley Thespians - Ms. Rhinehart
- Book Club - Mr. Nolan, Mr. Tomich
- Chess Club - Ms. Grasso
- Class Advisors - Freshman class - Ms. Mallory | Sophomore class - TBD | Junior class - Kristin Butler | Senior class - Mr. Nolan
- Classics Club - Adviser is Ms. Grasso
- Conservative Club - Mr. Chrysler
- Cum Laude - Ms. Motasem
- Environmental Club - This club meets once each month on Wednesdays during lunch, in Mr. Logsdon's room. Guest speakers often address club meetings and club members participate in activities like environmental clean-ups and fairs. Mr. Logsdon
- El Club de Español - Profe Higgins |Meetings are twice each month on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays, during the first half of lunch in Profe Higgins' room. Accepting of all levels of Spanish students. Club members approach languages culturally with fun activities.
- Gaming Club - Ms. Schottenstein
- Garden Club - Ms. Motasem
- Gay-Straight Alliance - Ms. Horger
- In-the-Know - Ms. Hoch
- Japanese Club - Dr. King-Owen
- Jazz Band
- Jewish Student Union
- Key Club - Ms. Motasem This service club is part of Key Club International. A main effort is the spring 5K Race for the Kids/Rainbow Run benefiting Nationwide Children's Hospital.
- Lamplight Literary Magazine - Mr. Chad Hemmelgarn
- The Leo Mission: Lions Experiencing Orbit - Ms. Golliday
- Model UN - Mr. Maier
- National Honor Society - Ms. Lilly
- Poetry Out Loud - Mr. Nolan
- International Baccalaureate Personal Project - Ms. Golliday When Bexley High School is authorized for International Baccalaureate
(IB) Middle Years Program in grades 9 - 10, a Personal Project
experience will be available for sophomores. The nature of the project
is currently being determined.
- Robotics Club - Mr. Cummins
- Ski Club - Mr. Carfagna - General Information | Release Form
- Sleep Out Club - This group prepares for a spring fundraiser event benefiting homeless families. Ms. Schottenstein is adviser.
- Social Justice Club - Dr. King-Owen
- Speech & Debate Club - Alyssa Chenault and William Oesterle
- Student Council - Mr. Featherstone
- Students for an Equal Society - TBD
- The Torch Student Newspaper - Mrs. Horger
- Women's Empowerment Club - Ms. Blosser This club meets the second and fourth Mondays of each month in Ms. Blosser's room during all of lunch.